Opening day will be Sunday, July 5 from 10:00am – 1:00pm. The market will look a little different this year in an effort to keep our vendors & patrons safe. Please read the new guidelines below before visiting the market. We look forward to seeing you!
- The market will be limited to farm and food vendors and we can have no more than 15 vendors on any Sunday.
- There will be farm and food vendors only, no craft or civic vendors at this time
- There will be a designated entrance and exit to the market area and market staff will be monitoring the number of people in the market area
- We cannot allow entry into the market from other parts of the lawn. Yellow caution tape will be put up to indicate areas where entry is not allowed
- We can have a maximum of 70 people in the market area at anyone time. Once we reach 70 people, market staff will need to pause further entries until we get below 70 people.
- All customers will need to enter the market through the designated entrance
- If a line forms, customers should line up 6 feet apart to provide social distancing space
- Masks are mandatory. Customers need to be wearing a mask in the market area at all times
- At this time pets are not allowed in the market area
- The farm and food vendors have safety protocols and practices in place. Please follow and respect their instructions as you visit their tents and stands.
You may preorder from a few of our vendors to pick up at the market:
Grant Family Farm:
Wicked Awesome Brownies:
Als Hive & Honey:
Alshoney.org or 781-844-9235
Long Hill Orchard: offering CSA shares. Choose your own mix and pre boxed CSA Shares available for pick up at the market. They have half shares available for 375.00 and full shares available for 600.00, includes vegetables, fruits and flowers weekly all season long:
email at : email@example.com or visit our website for more information.
VENDORS AT THE MARKET THIS WEEKEND: Clark Farm, Moran’s Pet Food, Long Hill Orchard, Grant Family Farm, Bear Hill Farm, Wicked Awesome Brownie, Roseadela, Al’s Hives & Honey & Samira’s Homemade.