We have so many fantastic vendors at the market this year, we decided to start doing vendor spotlights so you can learn more about them and their fantastic products. Today, we’re featuring Deano’s Pasta!
Deano’s Pasta has been making local, all natural, non GMO, gourmet pastas since 1947 and is located next to Stop & Shop in Somerville (almost touching their parking lot) right off Broadway and McGrath Highway. Their products are sold at Whole Foods in Swampscott and Lynnfield, Mckinnon’s in Danvers, Crosby’s Market and Marblehead Community Store in Marblehead, as well as the Meat Market and Winthrop Market in Winthrop. You can walk into their factory and buy pasta or find them at the Swampscott market this Sunday, August 17 and then every other Sunday!
They will be selling Raviolis, Fusilli noodles, Marinara Sauce as well as their Onesto (Honest) Cream Sauce. All items are sold fresh frozen in a full 1 lb package (16 oz.) which serves 2 to 3 people. Prices range from $4.00 to $8.00. Bring something home for dinner or keep in your freezer for future meals!
This week they will have:
• Roasted Butternut Squash and Amaretto Ravioli
• Spinach Florentine Ravioli. (Stuffed with fresh spinach, ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese with a touch of roasted garlic)
• Three Cheese Ravioli (ricotta, parmesan and pecorino)
• Wild Mushroom Ravioli (slow roasted porcini, portobello and cremini mushrooms with a touch of ricotta)
• Garden Vegetable Ravioli (like a farmers market ravioli filled with carrots, corn, peas, sun dried tomatoes and artichokes with ricotta and mascarpone cheese)
• Homemade Fusilli Noodles
• Homemade Marinara Sauce
• Onesto (Honest) Cream Sauce
All items are in a 1 lb package, fresh frozen, all natural, NON GMO, and locally made right in Somerville!
Learn more at www.originalgourmetpasta.com
Come by the market this weekend to pick some up!